- Learn day trading forever
- Learn to play guitar as though you are learning a new sport
- Important safety tips for motorcycle accident prevention
- Industrial design processes & resources
- Increase your sales lead list using myspace
- Is it wise to form an investment partnership
- Israel petrochemical enterprises ltd – financial analysis review—-aarkstore enterprise market research aggregation
- How to obtain quick profits on ebay – make very fast cash on ebay
- Know much more about the best great carpet albuquerque
- How to avoid pitfalls for live chat outsourcing:
- Introduction to steel roof structure design services
- How to add more value to your joint venture with intellectual property
- How to reduce your auto insurance premiums
- How to be rich beyond your wildest dreams
- Learn how to use scissor lift training through online classes
- Is it possible to sell your scrap gold for cash
- How a credit analysis service differs from a debt settlement program
- Leading public relations new york firm – working smarter and faster
- Isa – obama, the democrats & the mass media betray us again
- How to buy stamps online
- Impact panasonic tools offer quality and variety
- How to give a great speech
- In the modern world the role of multinational corporations
- Laser labels and their applications
- Less than half the price for a replica bag
- How to write an award winning sales letter
- How to establish a presence with office furniture
- Laboratorios andromaco sa andromaco financial and strategic analysis review — aarkstore enterprise
- How can i use promotional items to promote my business
- Lazy cash formula scam review – warning
- Land trusts and real estate investing
- Knowing about mean manufacturing
- Interoute (wholesale)-aarkstore enterprise
- Know more about armani sunglasses
- It’s all about the product
- How to get cheap domain name and hosting
- How to find the best accommodation adelaide has to offer
- Legit online jobs reviews
- Learning to make money online: the easy and sure fire way
- Indian chemical directory 2010" added in visionshopsters
- Learning about boosting the sales of your internet marketing ebook
- How to stop an irs levy – tips for urgent irs tax relief
- Keep your profits running with retail accounting
- Keeping your computer safe from vicious viruses, spyware and spam e-mails
- Keep your clients happy with corporate concierge london services
- How much do portable display stands cost on average
- Insurance 101
- Key players in the global confectionery industry (5th edition) —- aarkstore enterprise
- Icf international, inc
- How do i access criminal records free of charge to view peoples criminal past
Real Estate Investors need real buyers to succeed. No one needs to waste time taking part in a daisy chain.
Daisy Chains in usually refer to a group of “want to be ” investors who actually don’t have any relationship with a seller at all. They usually have heard of someone who knows someone with a bulk reo tape. These people will usually say they are “one away” from the buyers representative.
In fact, they are now just part of a daisy chain themselves. They are hoping to get part of the action. They then in turn offer anyone who knows anyone with money a part of the fee if they bring them a buyer.
The also tend to inflate the prices as they try to secure themselves profit. People who are new to the business often fall victim to a daisy chain. Investors who do not do their homework getting their own list of assets from banks and instead try to broker other investors deals are going to fail. It will payoff greatly to those real estate investors who are interested in earning the huge profits to do their “homework” and make the calls to banks themselves to find their own tape of distressed assets.
In order to avoid Daisy Chains and get caught in something less than legitimate, stay away from anything that sounds too good to be true.
For example internet advertisements found on Craigslist which claim to have a bulk reo package of 5 Trillion Dollars. This is just plain false. Package prices which are readily posted online are usually bogus.
Also be aware that real estate agents who say that they have bulk REO product available for so-and-so price are usually not legitimate either. The broker himself probably is part of a daisy chain. Most real estate agents would not have knowledge of banks distressed assets being packaged in bulk.
The thing is, there is a protocol that needs to be followed in the Bulk REO business. This needs to be adhered to at all costs. If you have no idea what the rules are regarding investing in REO, you will just be wasting your time. As much as possible, it is recommended that you find your own source of distress assets. This is easy if you know how. It literally pays you to get to know the correct people in the banks yourself before you begin. .
Bulk REO assets are mainly handled by someone called the asset manager or someone who deals with “loan sales”. These people in the bank will usually deliver between one to one hundred million of property at fifty to eight percent lower than the real value in an asset pool.
Bulk REO pools are pretty elusive because they are usually bought by investors before anyone outside the network is able to see the list. Investors need to be able to buy property very quickly. This is due to the fierce competition involved in transactions like this.
If you don’t know how the process works, you will probably not be able to get your foot in the door. The first step is for the investor to become identified as soon as possible through an LOI which is another name for Letter of Intent. The seller needs to know exactly who is interested and who they are going to be dealing with. In addition, there is a new internal bank rule where a certain protocol needs to be undergone in order to get a look at the REO property list. I highly recommend that you get some basic education before diving into bulk reo investing unknowingly.Posted in Forex | Tags: broker, education, pool, rules | No Comments » How to write a good business plan April 26th, 2008 | Author: admin How to write a Good Business Plan?
Congratulations on deciding to start your own business!! Now, let me tell you that a business plan is a very personal (to the business) and unique document. So, the last thing you want to do is to buy a software for business planning purposes unless you need this business plan simply for the sake of having a business plan on the shelf.
Don’t let me, any book or a software force you into writing more than what your business needs as a business plan. And, I had strongly suggest you writing one by yourself. For a very simple reason that your business is your baby and no one knows it better than you do… If you need help, you should look for Govt. and Non Govt. resources for small businesses and entrepreneurs, like local chamber of commerce, and chapters of SBDC &/or SCORE. Try advisories, go big network, linked in and similar networks to find a business consultant ready to do some pro-bono work.
A very simple and practical approach would be: write a rough draft of your idea and everything that you think about it. Bounce these ideas at others and gather unique perspectives, feedback and more ideas, document those too. Lay out your monthly fixed costs (rent, wages etc) along side your variable costs and then compare it with your prospective income sources. Run this schedule for at least 24 months. Use this schedule to see how much money you can go down for before the business works.
Do you walk away five grand down after six months, or do you get lumbered with a hard to sell, expensive to keep, lease? Figure out, what happens if you reduce your income. Do break even analysis – what is the lowest level of revenues at which you can make it work? Write why and how sure you are that you will do better than anyone else who is doing the same. If you’re the only one doing or planning to do this then chance are either the idea is not profitable or you have no idea about your competition. So, do more research about the business and try to figure the realistic bottom line for the business. All this analysis and work above was for you to practically decide – do you still want to do it?
If yes, then draft a business plan using the free resources like Microsoft template and many more available in the market – this draft initially should include what you have done that makes you sure this will work. This may simply be – I have a contract, I know the business, there will be more, or it may be a thorough market research, traffic counts, industry statistics and the likes. Put the schedule we did in the first place, into a spreadsheet and lay out the rest in whichever format you like.
Remember, a business plan should be very flexible as businesses and the economy changes very frequently and so should our plans to accommodate those changes and make the best use of the opportunities that we are presented. Being flexible also goes with the ongoing development of business plan, periodic updates to the business plan. For example the numbers that were once forecast should be compared with actualise and recorded in the business plan as “Planned Vs Actualise”. Such planned versus actualise analysis also helps you improve your forecasts and do better planning according to the trends and market situation that you just explored.
Last but not the least, your business plan should have an exit strategy. Not every start-up is successful but a well planned exit strategy can definitely mitigate the financial pains of the failure. Look at exit strategy as “worst case”.what happens if the worst happens, how do I get out, what do I do… Having said all that let me also tell you that exit strategy is not always made for worst case. A lot many of us are serial entrepreneurs, who love to start a new business but we do flirt with many more ideas and may decide to start another business, or may not want to continue with the existing business for any given reason, what happens to the business then, how does one get out of it, sell it, partner with someone what? That’s your exit strategy.
In my opinion, this is the most economic and realistic approach to write a business plan and not an off the shelf software which will give you a me-too business plan which to me is of no use as neither am I convinced nor can I convince any investors with that kind of auto-generated plan.
Devesh Dwivedi is a successful Management Consultant, Entrepreneur, with a diverse professional background, consulted and worked for a wide range of businesses from start-ups to Fortune 50. One of the all time Top Experts in Small Business & Startup category on Linked in and an open net worker available to help entrepreneurs and businesses. For more information please visit http://www.idea2inception.comPosted in Forex | Tags: commerce, consult, format, grand, rent | No Comments » « Older Entries April 2008 M T W T F S S « Mar May » 123456 78910111213 14151617181920 21222324252627 282930 Archives
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
Copyright © 2013 Business. All Rights Reserved.