- Learn day trading forever
- Learn to play guitar as though you are learning a new sport
- Important safety tips for motorcycle accident prevention
- Industrial design processes & resources
- Increase your sales lead list using myspace
- Is it wise to form an investment partnership
- Israel petrochemical enterprises ltd – financial analysis review—-aarkstore enterprise market research aggregation
- How to obtain quick profits on ebay – make very fast cash on ebay
- Know much more about the best great carpet albuquerque
- How to avoid pitfalls for live chat outsourcing:
- Introduction to steel roof structure design services
- How to add more value to your joint venture with intellectual property
- How to reduce your auto insurance premiums
- How to be rich beyond your wildest dreams
- Learn how to use scissor lift training through online classes
- Is it possible to sell your scrap gold for cash
- How a credit analysis service differs from a debt settlement program
- Leading public relations new york firm – working smarter and faster
- Isa – obama, the democrats & the mass media betray us again
- How to buy stamps online
- Impact panasonic tools offer quality and variety
- How to give a great speech
- In the modern world the role of multinational corporations
- Laser labels and their applications
- Less than half the price for a replica bag
- How to write an award winning sales letter
- How to establish a presence with office furniture
- Laboratorios andromaco sa andromaco financial and strategic analysis review — aarkstore enterprise
- How can i use promotional items to promote my business
- Lazy cash formula scam review – warning
- Land trusts and real estate investing
- Knowing about mean manufacturing
- Interoute (wholesale)-aarkstore enterprise
- Know more about armani sunglasses
- It’s all about the product
- How to get cheap domain name and hosting
- How to find the best accommodation adelaide has to offer
- Legit online jobs reviews
- Learning to make money online: the easy and sure fire way
- Indian chemical directory 2010" added in visionshopsters
- Learning about boosting the sales of your internet marketing ebook
- How to stop an irs levy – tips for urgent irs tax relief
- Keep your profits running with retail accounting
- Keeping your computer safe from vicious viruses, spyware and spam e-mails
- Keep your clients happy with corporate concierge london services
- How much do portable display stands cost on average
- Insurance 101
- Key players in the global confectionery industry (5th edition) —- aarkstore enterprise
- Icf international, inc
- How do i access criminal records free of charge to view peoples criminal past
In this two-part series, we’ll explore the finer points of crafting a powerful presentation. During part one, we cover the basics – but don’t be fooled by the simplicity of these tips! All the best presentations have these characteristics in common.
1. Less is more.
Let’s face it – we live in the age of Twitter communication, where anything longer than a sentence starts to lose our interest. We’re constantly being bombarded with information at every turn, so it pays to keep things brief. Sound bites rule! Of course you’ll want to have supporting information to back up any bold declarations you make, but there is something to be said for brevity. Don’t be afraid to end early…nail this presentation and you just might get invited back to speak in more detail on your chosen topic!
2. Keep it relevant.
The lecture format is passe’. Keep the mood fresh and engaging, invite questions and audience participation, and if you have a longer presentation, incorporate an activity or exercise that gets people involved while driving home a key point. Use current references and analogies, don’t be afraid to weave in pop culture references if you can make it relate to your key point (assuming this is a match for your audience).
3. Be enthusiastic.
Odds are, you can fondly remember a teacher from your grade school days and you may remember things that he or she taught you – even if you didn’t particularly like the subject itself! Likeable people keep us interested and engaged, and enthusiasm is contagious. Bring your own passion into your presentation and your audience will sit up and take notice — even if the very same material would have bored them on paper.
4. Know when to hold ‘em
It is positively baffling how many speakers and presenters don’t know how to simply and effectively use audiovisuals. Used properly, these tools can enhance a presentation, drive home key points, and keep the focus where it belongs: on the speaker. Anything else becomes a distraction that leads to boredom. Look around – there are plenty of articles here on this blog that demystify the proper use of rental projectors and audiovisual support. Read up on the subject matter and you can master this quickly and easily!
5. Meat and potatoes
Be sure to structure your presentation so that it has plenty of meat (valuable subject matter, new information, useful tips, etc.) as well as potatoes (such as supporting explanations, demonstrations, hands-on experiences, and exercises or material designed to reinforce the key points). A presentation that’s “all-meat” often gives too much new material without allowing for integration, which may result in a much lower retention of the information by the audience. Similarly, an “all-potato” presentation lets the participant walk away feeling as though they learned nothing new or useful. As a presenter, it’s up to you to strike a balance.
By following these simple steps, you can ensure that your presentation packs a punch and keeps your audience engaged.Posted in Forex | Tags: audio, craft, culture, fond, fresh, reference | No Comments » How to make money online May 29th, 2010 | Author: admin How To Make Money Online
When you are thinking of ways to make money online, you likely want to know immediately what the best way to make money online is. The truth is that the answer to that varies from person to person. Everyone is different and what one person can make money on may not be easy for another person to make money on. Therefore, it is important to assess what you know and what you have in order to figure out what the best way to make money online is. Use these assessment tips to help you get started and on your way to making money online.
Your Product or Services
The first thing you need to assess is what you are trying to “sell” online. If you have a physical product to sell, you will need to figure out the best way it would be to sell that product. For instance, you need to determine if you should sell that product alone, or if it works best in groups. For instance, if you are selling pictures, you will need to determine if you want to offer them with frames or without. The way in which you present your product can have a great impact on the way it is received by your potential customers.
If you are dealing with a service, such as consulting or writing, you need to figure out how you will present your services. Perhaps you could create “packages” of services in which you would need to set prices for. Customers typically will purchase more confidently when you have everything laid out simply for them.
Avenues to Use
In addition to figuring out how you plan to market your products, you will also need to know how you plan to get them out there to the public. For instance, some people choose to use their own website and advertising to sell their products. This can be a very effective way to sell your products or services.
If you really want to catapult your business online, use Google Adwords. With Google Adwords, you don’t need to worry about getting your website on the front page by making sure your use keywords correctly, getting tons on incoming links to your site, or all the other things associated with search engine optimization. It is really simple to use as long as you read the how to on Google. If you’re not careful, you could really blow all your money using wrong keywords, not setting your advertising budget, and not paying attention to your click through rate. Click through rate is all figured out for you in your Google account, so you really do not need to worry about it. Just make sure you have a click through rate of 1% or more.
One of the best ways to know if your advertising is right on is by this rate! Let’s say your advertisement received 200 clicks out of 2000 page impressions and 2 of those clicks resulted in sales. There’s your one percent! There are many eBooks on Google Adwords to help you learn how to use Google Adwords effectively; I personally think you will learn all you need to know in Google’s help files. Just be sure to be using methods that bring traffic to your site so you will have customers. Google Adwords has the potential of bringing millions of potential customers to your advertisement in just minutes.
If you don’t want to worry with setting up your own home page, advertising, and website, you can always choose an alternative method of selling such as advertising your services on a blog which can be free by using Google Blogger, a message board, or an online auction site. All of these avenues can be very profitable.
As you can see, finding out what the best way to make money online is not as easy as you would think. With a little research, using the internet will help you; you can actually build yourself a highly profitable business. In fact, you need to figure that out for yourself by thinking about what your talents are and what you have to offer. Then think about what the best means for marketing and offering your products and services are. Keep playing around with ideas until you find something that works! Once you find what works for you, work it, work it, and then work it some more.Posted in Forex | Tags: auction, board, file, picture | No Comments » « Older Entries May 2010 M T W T F S S « Apr Jun » 12 3456789 10111213141516 17181920212223 24252627282930 31 Archives
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
Copyright © 2013 Business. All Rights Reserved.