- Learn day trading forever
- Learn to play guitar as though you are learning a new sport
- Important safety tips for motorcycle accident prevention
- Industrial design processes & resources
- Increase your sales lead list using myspace
- Is it wise to form an investment partnership
- Israel petrochemical enterprises ltd – financial analysis review—-aarkstore enterprise market research aggregation
- How to obtain quick profits on ebay – make very fast cash on ebay
- Know much more about the best great carpet albuquerque
- How to avoid pitfalls for live chat outsourcing:
- Introduction to steel roof structure design services
- How to add more value to your joint venture with intellectual property
- How to reduce your auto insurance premiums
- How to be rich beyond your wildest dreams
- Learn how to use scissor lift training through online classes
- Is it possible to sell your scrap gold for cash
- How a credit analysis service differs from a debt settlement program
- Leading public relations new york firm – working smarter and faster
- Isa – obama, the democrats & the mass media betray us again
- How to buy stamps online
- Impact panasonic tools offer quality and variety
- How to give a great speech
- In the modern world the role of multinational corporations
- Laser labels and their applications
- Less than half the price for a replica bag
- How to write an award winning sales letter
- How to establish a presence with office furniture
- Laboratorios andromaco sa andromaco financial and strategic analysis review — aarkstore enterprise
- How can i use promotional items to promote my business
- Lazy cash formula scam review – warning
- Land trusts and real estate investing
- Knowing about mean manufacturing
- Interoute (wholesale)-aarkstore enterprise
- Know more about armani sunglasses
- It’s all about the product
- How to get cheap domain name and hosting
- How to find the best accommodation adelaide has to offer
- Legit online jobs reviews
- Learning to make money online: the easy and sure fire way
- Indian chemical directory 2010" added in visionshopsters
- Learning about boosting the sales of your internet marketing ebook
- How to stop an irs levy – tips for urgent irs tax relief
- Keep your profits running with retail accounting
- Keeping your computer safe from vicious viruses, spyware and spam e-mails
- Keep your clients happy with corporate concierge london services
- How much do portable display stands cost on average
- Insurance 101
- Key players in the global confectionery industry (5th edition) —- aarkstore enterprise
- Icf international, inc
- How do i access criminal records free of charge to view peoples criminal past
As claiming workmans compensation is the legal right of all employees making such a claim is usually an uncomplicated and quite swift procedure.
The first steps in making a compensation claim is, immediately or as soon as possible after the accident, the employee must inform the employer about the injury and arrange to receive medical treatment.
The procedure from that point should be fairly uncomplicated with the next step being to inform the insurance company. They will then conduct an investigation taking evidence from all parties including the medical staff who treated the injured employee before making an offer for settlement.
At least that is how it is supposed to work. Unfortunately it doesn?t always work out like that either because of an uncooperative employer, legal complications or even an unwillingness to proceed by the injured employee.
Although there shouldn?t be an need many employees do feel that if they file a workmans compensation claim against their employer they will lose their job. But it is important to realise that employers are not allowed to terminate an employee?s position if the employee files a workmans compensation claim?for any reason.
There are laws in place that protect all employees from this and employers are required to carry the appropriate insurance to cover these claims.
However, if for what ever reason, the employer or insurance company is making it difficult to move the claim forward than where can the injured employee get some help and assistance? Fortunately there are many solicitors who specialise in filing workmans compensation claims and they will be able to advise and represent the injured employee with the compensation claim.
Typical injuries that can lead to a workmans compensation award:
Common work injuries include recurring vibration-related injuries which can be caused by the daily use of tools and gadgets that vibrate or the inhalation of chemical toxins like asbestos. Slipping, falling and back injuries are also very common and can lead to a compensation award. Hearing and ear related injuries caused by continued exposure to loud sounds frequently occur in the manufacturing and building industries.
There are many different hazards in the workplace and industrial injuries can happen because of defective or poorly maintained equipment, lack of training and no supervision. Unfortunately, plain and simple negligence or carelessness on behalf of colleagues can also lead to accidents in the workplace.
If the employee or people involved can prove that the injury was caused by negligence at work or is the fault of another party, than the employee is entitled to file a claim for workmans compensation.
Employers and company management are responsible for maintaining and monitoring work policies including health & safety. This means that they must apply some safety guidelines for their employees to prevent, or at least minimize the possibility of work injuries.
Employers and management must make sure that all machineries and equipment go through maintenance procedures and are proclaimed safe to use by the operators.
An added obligation on the employer is to provide adequate protective clothing where necessary. These may include the following; gloves, face mask, gas mask and helmets and fire proof clothing.
All places of business are required to keep an accident book in which all incidents, both serious and trivial, must be recorded.
Accidents that occur and are recorded in the accident book should be referred to the Health & Safety executive. Employers must also provide first aid facilities and equipment, along with trained personnel, within the companies premises.
Employees must make sure that there are adequate safeguards for the proper control of noise and pollution and must follow strict government policies on fire safety and prevention.
If any of these guidelines are not met by the employer, the employee has the right to leave work and come back only when the problems of safety have been addressed.
However, with the fear of losing one?s job a big possibility, an employee is unlikely to leave work based on unsafe company measures which could be a reason why, even with modern technology and safer machinery being utilized, employees still fall victim to accidents and injuries related to work.Forex | Tags: award, chemical, fair, monitor, party August 2013 M T W T F S S « May 1234 567891011 12131415161718 19202122232425 262728293031 Archives
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
Copyright © 2013 Business. All Rights Reserved.