- Learn day trading forever
- Learn to play guitar as though you are learning a new sport
- Important safety tips for motorcycle accident prevention
- Industrial design processes & resources
- Increase your sales lead list using myspace
- Is it wise to form an investment partnership
- Israel petrochemical enterprises ltd – financial analysis review—-aarkstore enterprise market research aggregation
- How to obtain quick profits on ebay – make very fast cash on ebay
- Know much more about the best great carpet albuquerque
- How to avoid pitfalls for live chat outsourcing:
- Introduction to steel roof structure design services
- How to add more value to your joint venture with intellectual property
- How to reduce your auto insurance premiums
- How to be rich beyond your wildest dreams
- Learn how to use scissor lift training through online classes
- Is it possible to sell your scrap gold for cash
- How a credit analysis service differs from a debt settlement program
- Leading public relations new york firm – working smarter and faster
- Isa – obama, the democrats & the mass media betray us again
- How to buy stamps online
- Impact panasonic tools offer quality and variety
- How to give a great speech
- In the modern world the role of multinational corporations
- Laser labels and their applications
- Less than half the price for a replica bag
- How to write an award winning sales letter
- How to establish a presence with office furniture
- Laboratorios andromaco sa andromaco financial and strategic analysis review — aarkstore enterprise
- How can i use promotional items to promote my business
- Lazy cash formula scam review – warning
- Land trusts and real estate investing
- Knowing about mean manufacturing
- Interoute (wholesale)-aarkstore enterprise
- Know more about armani sunglasses
- It’s all about the product
- How to get cheap domain name and hosting
- How to find the best accommodation adelaide has to offer
- Legit online jobs reviews
- Learning to make money online: the easy and sure fire way
- Indian chemical directory 2010" added in visionshopsters
- Learning about boosting the sales of your internet marketing ebook
- How to stop an irs levy – tips for urgent irs tax relief
- Keep your profits running with retail accounting
- Keeping your computer safe from vicious viruses, spyware and spam e-mails
- Keep your clients happy with corporate concierge london services
- How much do portable display stands cost on average
- Insurance 101
- Key players in the global confectionery industry (5th edition) —- aarkstore enterprise
- Icf international, inc
- How do i access criminal records free of charge to view peoples criminal past
Why do some people succeed while others don’t? Intelligence, resources, strengths. But one of the most vital is possibly persistence.
When I first began working online I saw that while there were thousands of people looking for ways to earn money online, only a percentage of them became successful, and a handful became extremely successful.
While you still hear the occasional story of the cyber-rapid progression from rags to riches, these stories become fewer and further between. There is more competition online than there was a few years ago (although, once you know what you’re doing, there actually isn’t much real competition). And it isn’t possible to short-cut or cheat oneself into momentary wealth, as once may have been.
I decided that the key difference between the successful and the not-so-successful must be, primarily, persistence.
There are many other qualities. The ability to focus, to pick out key data, to value importances, to study and apply, to learn from one’s mistakes, to finish what you start … and probably a lot more I could list out.
But this factor, persistence, must rank high among the make-break qualities of a successful Internet Marketer (or a Successful-Internet-Marketer-To-Be).
A “positive attitude” helps. Deciding one is going to do something and that no barriers are going to stop one. Deciding that one will study and work, to get past any barriers. Deciding that success is possible.
But, even if you don’t have a positive attitude – persistence might get you there anyway!
If you have ever seen a hungry man open a can of food with a broken can opener, you might get the picture of what I am talking about.
At about 4:00 a.m. one night in Belgium I had just published my 38th Squidoo Lens for a certain niche I was working on. (Squidoo is a website which enables one to publish individual pages on the subjects of your choosing, and each page is called a “lens.” I was working on creating fifty lenses before a certain date. I had two more articles ready and waiting to be turned into Squidoo Lenses. I had made thirty Squidoo lenses in the previous two weeks.
I said, “That’s it. For the first time in two years, I had had enough of my computer! I just want to go to the beach or something!” (I’m not even a beach person, and there was nothing similar to a beach near Brussels in the autumn). I said, “And I’m not bringing my laptop! I’m just going to sit there. I’ve had enough of Squidoo Lenses.”
Then I sighed, got up, and said, “Well, at least I’ll go get a cup of coffee.”
So I got up, made my coffee, sat down again, and grumpily started making my next Squidoo Lens.
Well, I don’t know if one would say I had such a “positive attitude” that evening. Or, at least not a cheerful one. I had already started dreaming about SERPS (Search Engine Results Pages).
In fact, I got a pretty funny look from my husband when he told me the best way to make coffee without a filter, and I said “make a Squidoo Lens about it honey.”
Well, Squidoo is tons of fun. But after 30 lenses in two weeks on technical subjects, I think we can all agree … even the most fun stuff can get un-fun.
This article is not really about Squidoo, it is just the example I happened to use.
The point is that this is sometimes going to happen in Internet Marketing – or in any endeavor, for that matter.
The “thing you should do right now” might not always be the “thing you feel like doing right now.”
And once one gets rolling on one project, it’s easy to drop it in the middle to go chasing after a new “more fun” project. (You might not label it that way, but lets face the facts! It might not even really be “more fun and interesting,” but just “new”!)
Well, that first project might have been on the brink of creating some serious income, before you balked at the less exciting work that you would have had to do next. Or the bigger tasks that had to be completed.
So it’s not just a matter of generally persisting in a specific endeavor such as Internet Marketing.
There is also persistence in carrying a given project through to a “done,” once you have started it.
If you really need a break from what you are doing, then go ahead. As long as its proportional. A few minutes spent watching the Muppets on YouTube can be therapeutic. So can a walk around the block!
Or if your current task becomes just too mundane, work on something else for a little bit. But something valuable.
Just make sure you return to your original task and complete it. You will feel better and you will also get more done.Forex | Tags: cyber, food, rich, story, subject американские автомобили August 2013 M T W T F S S « May 1234 567891011 12131415161718 19202122232425 262728293031 Archives
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
Copyright © 2013 Business. All Rights Reserved.