- Learn day trading forever
- Learn to play guitar as though you are learning a new sport
- Important safety tips for motorcycle accident prevention
- Industrial design processes & resources
- Increase your sales lead list using myspace
- Is it wise to form an investment partnership
- Israel petrochemical enterprises ltd – financial analysis review—-aarkstore enterprise market research aggregation
- How to obtain quick profits on ebay – make very fast cash on ebay
- Know much more about the best great carpet albuquerque
- How to avoid pitfalls for live chat outsourcing:
- Introduction to steel roof structure design services
- How to add more value to your joint venture with intellectual property
- How to reduce your auto insurance premiums
- How to be rich beyond your wildest dreams
- Learn how to use scissor lift training through online classes
- Is it possible to sell your scrap gold for cash
- How a credit analysis service differs from a debt settlement program
- Leading public relations new york firm – working smarter and faster
- Isa – obama, the democrats & the mass media betray us again
- How to buy stamps online
- Impact panasonic tools offer quality and variety
- How to give a great speech
- In the modern world the role of multinational corporations
- Laser labels and their applications
- Less than half the price for a replica bag
- How to write an award winning sales letter
- How to establish a presence with office furniture
- Laboratorios andromaco sa andromaco financial and strategic analysis review — aarkstore enterprise
- How can i use promotional items to promote my business
- Lazy cash formula scam review – warning
- Land trusts and real estate investing
- Knowing about mean manufacturing
- Interoute (wholesale)-aarkstore enterprise
- Know more about armani sunglasses
- It’s all about the product
- How to get cheap domain name and hosting
- How to find the best accommodation adelaide has to offer
- Legit online jobs reviews
- Learning to make money online: the easy and sure fire way
- Indian chemical directory 2010" added in visionshopsters
- Learning about boosting the sales of your internet marketing ebook
- How to stop an irs levy – tips for urgent irs tax relief
- Keep your profits running with retail accounting
- Keeping your computer safe from vicious viruses, spyware and spam e-mails
- Keep your clients happy with corporate concierge london services
- How much do portable display stands cost on average
- Insurance 101
- Key players in the global confectionery industry (5th edition) —- aarkstore enterprise
- Icf international, inc
- How do i access criminal records free of charge to view peoples criminal past
This has got to be the number 1, top question in sales ‘as a salesperson I had to ask myself this daily; and when I was a sales manager, I was certainly asking my team often enough to keep them on their toes. In sales the most valuable resource we have is our time, and our biggest and most important decision is how we use our time most efficiently.
When you’re in a new sales role, naturally you want to be active and will talk to anybody who’s willing to listen, and you’ll work on any projects that come your way.
However it shouldn’t take long until your pipeline begins to fill and you start feeling busy. Now you’ve got important decisions to make about who you’re going to invest your time with. You’re decision is made all the more urgent when you need the support of other people within your organisation, and you have to consider the impact of their time and the opportunity cost of their efforts.
The decision to bid always requires the expenditure of time, money, and energy that could be invested elsewhere. So your call to either bid or no bid should not be taken lightly or made carelessly.
Sometimes the decision to go ahead or not is a already made, or it’s a “no brainer” because of existing relationship or the nature of the potential contract.
But when you have the choice it’s an important decision to me and to be successful in sales it’s vital you make this assessment intelligently and weigh up your prospects properly.
Here are 10 crucial questions you need to ask yourself when deciding to Bid or not:
1. Is this a “must Bid” opportunity?
2. Is the prospect really ready to buy? And honestly are you really in a position to be able to supply if they do buy?
3. Is the prospect looking for service and value over a simple price comparison? If they are deciding purely on price and you’re not the cheapest then save yourself a lot of hassle and effort and bow out now – No Bid!
4. Can you introduce some extra added value to the opportunity? Can you move the goalposts and alter the specification in your favour?
5. Do you have a good relationship in place with the client decision makers?
6. Can you meet the requirement in full?
7. Do you have a defined competitive edge? Do you have a technical or commercial advantage that can add value to the opportunity?
8. Are you competitively priced? Either you have a cost competitive offer or you can tangibly offer added value?
9. Can you meet the timescales of the project?
10. Will this lead to further opportunities?
The more times you can answer ‘Yes’ the better this prospect is – 10 “Yes” answers and you’ve got a hot prospect here! Less than 7 and you need to think real hard if this is the best use of your time…Forex | Tags: energy, hot, light, manager, nature, team August 2013 M T W T F S S « May 1234 567891011 12131415161718 19202122232425 262728293031 Archives
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
Copyright © 2013 Business. All Rights Reserved.